Because of the continuous evolution of technology, watches are not just plain watches anymore. The latest brands of wristwatches have embraced and focused on the name “wearables”. This term distinguishes them as smartphones worn on wrists and even more so than that. Here are the five technologies that have just turned up in the most sought after top selling watches:
1. Skin tracking. Ever watched movies that allow the person to manipulate any surface as a computer? Well, this technology is almost similar to that. It allows the wearer to use the skin on the arm to manipulate the touchscreen of the watch. The Netatmo June armband tells the wearer if he or she is wearing the right amount of sun protection or still needs more. This wearable technology aims to reduce the number of skin cancer cases worldwide. The Netatmo June may be an armband but it reflects the similar technology that many watches have in terms of sensing the skin.
2. Enhanced WiFi and Face time camera. This type of technology has been adopted by the Apple Watch, which is 40% thinner than the models before it. It is capable of supporting a video camera for Face Time. It also has improved WiFi so the wearer can make audio and video calls.
3. Fitness tracking. Because of the present fitness hype, people want to monitor their workout progress just by strapping on their watches and looking at their phones. Through fitness tracking technology, you can monitor their workout progress just by strapping on their watches and looking at their phones. Through fitness tracking technology, you can monitor a combination of the following:
• Heart rate monitoring
• Incoming message and call alerts
• GPS tracking for running
• Sleep monitoring
• Tracking of steps
Learning new languages. This is a technology very useful to those who travel a lot. Duolingo is the tech that enables the user to learn a new language as they keep moving from one place to another.
5. Seizure tracking. The technology in Apple Watch may someday be utilized to measure the duration and the severity of epileptic seizures. This is very helpful to patients and their healthcare providers as they go about specific care plans.
These technologies are only some of the most coveted in highly demanding circles of the tech-savvy professionals. If you’re one of them, perhaps it’s time to try one and use it to track anything from fitness to wellness.
If you’re looking for the right manufacturing team, you have to start with the right recruiting team. Let WH Meanor put our experience to work for you. Register now for a free ten minute assessment of your search efforts by clicking the link https://whmeanorassociates.as.me/ Or visit us at www.whmeanor.com and check out our industry articles, webinars, videos and jobs!