Seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor & Engineer at our medical molding facility.
This role will manage, organize and coordinate the activities of the quality resource area with the goal of maximizing company profitability by providing products/services that meet customer expectations at the lowest cost. Devise and implement quality systems/procedures that provide continuous improvement methodology supporting manufacturing, support groups and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and leadership within the quality department including people management as follows: managing performance; addressing disciplinary issues; hiring; assisting people with career development; communicating information to direct reports, passing information up the management chain and fostering open communication; ensuring team is aligned with and accomplishing goals/objectives; administrative processing; and, maintaining trust and confidentiality while promoting a team environment
- Be a resource for the initiation and implantation of cost improvement plans on new and existing programs
- Communicate and coordinate activities including internal and external approvals of validation
- Participate in AQP meetings representing quality, where appropriate
- Coordinate new process techniques that improve overall job efficiencies
- Implement system and procedures that assure compliance with quality standards
- Development and implementation of statistical incoming and in process sampling/control plans
- Lead corrective actions relating to supplier performance; improve process for supplier data submission to reduce internal inspections
- Facilitate communications between engineering, manufacturing, and quality functions
- Responsible for being communication liaison between the customer and manufacturing facility
- Ensure compliance with FDA/GMP and ISO quality system requirements
- Work with management to establish quality goals and objectives
- Drive communication from management throughout direct report team
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of quality experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership/ supervisory role
- Experience working in a regulated environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength – focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes – medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region.