Project Manager for leading AGV manufacturer. Cutting edge technology with global applications.
Where You'll Work
Job Location: Charlotte, NC area
What You'll Do
Project Manager – Charlotte, NC
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Join the leader in Specialty AGV manufacturing! We are looking for the best and brightest to drive the delivery of our engineered products.
The Project Manager’s role is – working both independently and as a team to exceed customer expectations. The Project Manager shall build and maintain customer relationships and the Company reputation as a quality trusted automation solutions provider.
Actively engage with other areas of the Company group to communicate project details on a regular basis. Demonstrated willingness to work outside of traditional business hours when required to support business in different time zones and under critical deadlines, including customer visits and meetings.
The position is primarily based out of our Charlotte, North Carolina facility. Tools and training specific to the environment will be provided.
Company shall provide an attractive salary, plus employee benefits. In return, we ask for a highly organized self-starter, with a competitive aptitude for project management. Must be a hardworking team player that possesses a natural winning attitude.
• To take overall ownership of specific projects and project teams as designated and assigned, with the aim of ensuring a project’s successful, timely and cost-effective conclusion
• Establishing contact with the client and being the single conduit or communication for the company, including regular monthly reporting on the project in accordance with current company requirements.
• Communicating to appropriate senior management, any customer, staff or supplier problem encountered by, or within, the project team.
• Ensuring that all technical and commercial requirements are understood and complied with as per the specifications and contract documents.
• Establishing schedules for the projects, using critical path planning and monitoring progress against these schedules.
• Monitoring and controlling the project budgets and leading the project team so that the tasks are planned and coordinated in the most effective manner and budgets are not exceeded.
• To specify the purchase of materials and components constituting part of the equipment designed, always endeavoring to minimize their cost by every means possible.
• Assessing and reporting on the total costs to complete and sales values at the end of each month.
• Developing initiatives to improve project performance. Makes recommendations for changes to improve quality and reduce costs.
Must Have Skills
• Minimum (7) years’ experience in project management or coordination in the automation/ manufacturing sector preferred with demonstrated results
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or proven equivalent technical experience
• Ability to prepare and present reports and ideas.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Practical, highly adaptable, resourceful and organized
• Able to solve problems on the spot and complete the work thoroughly
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Self-motivated, confident, able to conduct presentations in small groups
• Proficient and professional verbal and written communication
• Commercially aware
• Machine and personal safety aware
How to Apply
To Apply for this position, you may send a resume and cover letter to the recruiter via email at email@example.com