Field Service Engineer
Where You'll Work
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
What You'll Do
*This position requires candidates that are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC.*
Join the leader in Specialty AGV manufacturing! Company/Company is looking to the best and brightest to drive the delivery of our engineered products.
The position is primarily based out of our Charlotte, North Carolina facility. Tools and training specific to the environment will be provided.
This position is responsible for increasing the support of customers by providing assistance across the product range including that of vehicle troubleshooting and repair, system troubleshooting and modification, Preventative Maintenance, and customer advisement from Company and at the customer’s site. Responsible for general day to day service engineer capabilities working both independently and as a team to meet and exceed customer expectations. Also expected to build/ maintain the customer relationship and Company reputation as a quality and trusted automation solutions provider.
Must Have Skills
- Basic Qualifications:
• 10 + years in technical sales environment demonstrating consistent annual growth
• Minimum 7 years’ experience within the aerospace industry
• Bachelors degree required in business, engineering or related field from an accredited institution
• MBA or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain a healthy sales channel and sales pipeline
• Proven ability to accurately forecast and create budgets based on data
• Ability to speak effectively and persuasively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
• Customer Service Management
• Marketing experience
• Experience hiring and building a sales team
• Knowledge of ITAR (International Traffic and Arms Regulations)
• Ability to travel 50% of the time, domestic and internationally
• Expert user of Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical, data mining and data manipulation skills• Must have the knowledge, skill, and ability to meet expectations for required competencies in position, which includes: 1) safety, health, and environmental awareness, 2) business ethics and compliance, 3) technical/professional competence and quality & time management, 4) interpersonal relations and communication skills, 5) initiative, flexibility, innovation, and adaptability, 6) continuous improvement and problem solving, and 7) planning and organizing.
Providing troubleshooting and ultimately a solution for the Customer as required – This may include, but is not limited to:
• Traveling to site
• Customer Training
How to Apply
To Apply for this position, you may send a resume and cover letter to the recruiter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org