Director of Account Management and Customer service
Where You'll Work
Job Location: Oklahoma
What You'll Do
Director of Account Management and Customer service is responsible for managing all markets, distribution channels and deployment of sales . He or she is responsible for executing the sales strategy based on TAT Group goals and objectives which will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction. Specific responsibilities include business and market development, proactive account management, management of market research, sales growth and customer satisfaction. The Director will also oversee the sales and marketing team members’ daily activity and development.
Primary Functional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Lead and manage sales team comprised of both inside employees and outside sales representatives
- Oversee sales service activities to assure that current and potential customers receive the best-in-class sales service
- Direct and coordinate all activities of the marketing operation in accomplishing organizational objectives
- Cooperates with other top management personnel in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures and goals
- Possess technical understanding of quoting process to recommend competitive pricing
- Responsible for negotiating Long Term Agreements (LTA’s) with current and future customers
- Develops annual forecast based on market analysis and the plan/strategies to achieve company objectives
- Monitor performance against budget objectives
- Reviews technical problems and procedures of departments and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures
- Represents company at trade shows
- Understand, adhere, and demonstrate to the company’s commitment to QUALITY and SAFETY!
- Maintaining regular and punctual attendance according to shift-times or a pre-arranged work schedule.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
Must Have Skills
- Basic Qualifications:
• 10 + years in technical sales environment demonstrating consistent annual growth
• Minimum 7 years’ experience within the aerospace industry
• Bachelors degree required in business, engineering or related field from an accredited institution
• MBA or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain a healthy sales channel and sales pipeline
• Proven ability to accurately forecast and create budgets based on data
• Ability to speak effectively and persuasively before groups of customers or employees of organizations.
• Customer Service Management
• Marketing experience
• Experience hiring and building a sales team
• Knowledge of ITAR (International Traffic and Arms Regulations)
• Ability to travel 50% of the time, domestic and internationally
• Expert user of Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical, data mining and data manipulation skills
• Must have the knowledge, skill, and ability to meet expectations for required competencies in position, which includes: 1) safety, health, and environmental awareness, 2) business ethics and compliance, 3) technical/professional competence and quality & time management, 4) interpersonal relations and communication skills, 5) initiative, flexibility, innovation, and adaptability, 6) continuous improvement and problem solving, and 7) planning and organizing.
How to Apply
To Apply for this position, you may send a resume and cover letter to the recruiter via email at email@example.com