Where You'll Work
Job Location: Multiple Locations
What You'll Do
– The Director OEM Division oversees and is responsible for all the manufacturing processes, profit and loss, and employees’ performance and safety of the department.
- Directs and oversees Organization’s manufacturing processes
- Oversees equipment purchases, maintenance and layout.
- Monitors and evaluates workflow and assembly methods, prioritization, and makes recommendations for process improvements.
- Oversees staffing, scheduling and training for production.
- Ensures manufacturing performance and quality goals are met.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Makes and maintains manufacturing budget and goals to insure on time deliveries and operation profitability.
- Documents and presents to the president all measurable aspects of the operation.
- Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Must Have Skills
- Possess proven operational, managerial and business skills.
- Proven technical and analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of regulations and work processes
- Proven Leadership with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree in manufacturing, administration or management from an accredited institution and /or five years’ experience in progressive manufacturing or other related field.
- Familiar with MIDO/FAA regulations
How to Apply
To Apply for this position, you may send a resume and cover letter to the recruiter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org